Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A goal for proper clubs. Too good for these lot eh Liverpool? Spurs? Woolwich? United?
(Can't believe I'm advocating for fucking Leeds)

Carragher and Neville still having a right pop on MNF and it’s great listening tbh. I absolutely agree with everything they’ve just been saying,

They’re still cunts but they aren’t wrong here.
I am now convinced it won't happen. More than that I think the clubs won't get what they want (not sure what we want) and it will probably damage the clubs involved. If Leeds fans were in that stadium there would have been some atmoshphere though.
There will probably be huge protests next weekend.

I am now convinced it won't happen. More than that I think the clubs won't get what they want (not sure what we want) and it will probably damage the clubs involved. If Leeds fans were in that stadium there would have been some atmoshphere though.
There will probably be huge protests next weekend.
If manager after manager, player after player, comes out against it, then I don’t see how they can possibly go ahead with it.

Neville is right. It needs everyone to come out against this, and if one club has the balls to pull out, that’ll start the collapse.

Back
Top Bottom