Other matches Fred - 2020/21

With this being the line up in the home EL fixture 2 days later:

Hart
Aurier - Sanchez - Dier - Reguilon
Lo Celso - Winks
Lucas - Son - Lamela

I advise against lining up with 10 players in the strongest possible terms.

Seriously though, we cannot fuck around with Thursday. If any of these four fixtures demand a full-strength side, that one does. Doubly so if we lose Tuesday.

As much as I despise fielding joke lineups in cups, I thought Jose said it well after Shkendija when asked how he would rank the next three games, he said "the EFL ranked itself by putting the game 48 hours after a Premier League game and 48 hours before a knockout European game". That's totally correct IMO.

Totti

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
I advise against lining up with 10 players in the strongest possible terms.

Seriously though, we cannot fuck around with Thursday. If any of these four fixtures demand a full-strength side, that one does. Doubly so if we lose Tuesday.

As much as I despise fielding joke lineups in cups, I thought Jose said it well after Shkendija when asked how he would rank the next three games, he said "the EFL ranked itself by putting the game 48 hours after a Premier League game and 48 hours before a knockout European game". That's totally correct IMO.

Sorry, I missed out Dele from the EL game.

I think that team is more than capable of beating whoever we've got on Thursday - we'd have free flowing attacking wing backs including one making his debut. Control on the midfield with GLC and Winks and Lucas/Lamela/Son who all love European competition.

Either way - we can flip flop the teams round, it doesn't matter to me too much. Just think we actually have decent options and depth for once to compete all next week.

Totti

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Where did the fat Frank nickname come from

He has never been fat

His West Ham days.

Top Bottom