Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not worth a bet.

the decision not being overturned definitely wouldn’t mean it’s correct.

Do you agree that Vestergaard got to the ball first? Did he use excessive force? Was he out of control?
Doesn’t matter if he got there first - the carry through was dangerous and smashed his ankle

That's not why he got the red though, he got it for denial of a clear goal scoring opportunity.

So even if you think Vestergaard sliding up Vardy's ankle is a red card it doesn't matter because it isn't why he was sent off.

That's why I think it will get overturned because it was not denial of a clear goal-scoring opportunity (and I think the tackle wasn't a foul either).
Lol - he nearly broke his ankle - will never be overturned

Lol - he nearly broke his ankle - will never be overturned
Balbuena coukd have broken chilwells leg though no? Vardy was trying to get the ball but was late to it. I’m not suggesting it will be overturned (I think it should be) but I am saying I think the decision to issue the red is wrong. Even leaving out VAR trying to cover for it with the “denying a clear goal scoring” bollocks.

Balbuena coukd have broken chilwells leg though no? Vardy was trying to get the ball but was late to it. I’m not suggesting it will be overturned (I think it should be) but I am saying I think the decision to issue the red is wrong. Even leaving out VAR trying to cover for it with the “denying a clear goal scoring” bollocks.
I think it was 100% and a very dangerous tackle

Fucking hate VAR. But in theory at least off side is right or wrong. Situations like tonight are 100% subjective and it’s just being used to try to protect rather than help correct the onfield officials.

I don’t know if you’ve been in a stadium where VAR has been in use, but it’s absolutely fucking horrendous for the fans. Takes ages to work out what’s going on sometimes.

tenor.gif
Like it, it's the secret.
tenor.gif

How many City player currently on the field will play tuesday against PSG? Excluding their goalkeeper, maybe Rodri?

Considering that PSG will need to play many of their first team players for the league match, there is no chance they will the second leg unless City has a shocker.

Back
Top Bottom