Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fair point. Trossard could have also added to Brighton’s lead.
But how do we know that Potter isn’t partly to blame for the poor finishing? Could the manager not find ways to increase confidence in front of goal?

What are you supposed to train them on? Walking it into the goal?

It is definitely in the back of many of their player's minds now I have to believe, but we don't see their training ground. I would imagine they practice finishing.

Case in point on another cut back and Bissouma just passes it to the corner flag

It is amazing how great Brighton are at doing everything right up until the last shot.

I just don't get how anyone can watch them and think that Potter is not a good option and that it is 100% their finishing that is the issue. Although I think most that are against him don't actually watch them play at all and only look at the table as though that tells the whole story.

We just can’t stop winning Potterheads

Happy Yes It Is GIF

Back
Top Bottom