Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You would.
Why would I? Are you alleging some Chelsea bias or agenda? This is nonsense.
But do you think I’m wrong?
Always!
Have said the same myself.
The difference being I was right when I said it.
I don’t remember “taking it apart”, I do remember criticising some of the recruitment and referring to the club as a Neymar circus.
Correct me if I'm wrong but you also didn't believe they would win the league this year...because as we know this is Lyon's year.
But Poch has a better PSG team available to him now than Tuchel did last year in the CL, where he was forced to play CB’s in midfield etc.
FFS BC...THIS FUCKING YEAR! Who gives a shit about last year? Tuchel and Poch have both coached the team THIS FUCKING YEAR and that was the comparison Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 made...about THIS FUCKING YEAR.
The same could be said of Chelsea's recruitment recently.
Only one that threw me for a loop was the Ziyech move which seemed superfluous if they were going to go for Havertz. Beyond that I felt they misidentified Werner as the type of CF they were looking for...but he was recruited for a position of need.
My point. And something I also seem to remember predicting to you before it happened. Can you say the same, so far, about Poch at PSG?
FFS BC...
Colour me even more shocked at you riding in on your hoss to defend the honour of St Poch the painful unbuilder.
FFS BC...

Hey BC, how's Phil Foden doing at City?

edit: and I see that the Poch magic saw PSG over the banana skin that is Lens today. I imagine his magic will spread all over Paris today and see Parisian sporting clubs of all stripes whip the shit out of clubs they encounter from lesser cities. Je suis Poch!!!

Last edited:
I reckon this weekend will be the final nail in our season's coffin.

giphy.gif

FFS BC...THIS FUCKING YEAR! Who gives a shit about last year? Tuchel and Poch have both coached the team THIS FUCKING YEAR and that was the comparison Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 made...about THIS FUCKING YEAR.

No, there was no reference to THIS FUCKING YEAR he said in big CL games under Tuchel:

I didn't say it was a tactically brilliant display by PSG once! I am however impressed (first half) and against Bayern (2nd leg) how much of a unit/team PSG as. This absolutely wasn't present under Tuchel, in the big games in the CL.

Which is why I referenced big CL games under Tuchel, especially one against an identical opponent a few months ago.

Only one that threw me for a loop was the Ziyech move which seemed superfluous if they were going to go for Havertz. Beyond that I felt they misidentified Werner as the type of CF they were looking for...but he was recruited for a position of need.

I couldn’t understand them spending what they did on Havertz and Ziyech, not offloading Hudson-Odoi for a ton of money, when they could have gone and got Sancho who would have covered all three of them for one wage.
FFS BC...

FFS BC...

You got a stammer?

Hey BC, how's Phil Foden doing at City?

edit: and I see that the Poch magic saw PSG over the banana skin that is Lens today. I imagine his magic will spread all over Paris today and see Parisian sporting clubs of all stripes whip the shit out of clubs they encounter from lesser cities. Je suis Poch!!!

Connard

No, there was no reference to THIS FUCKING YEAR he said in big CL games under Tuchel:
Context you ****!!!!
Which is why I referenced big CL games under Tuchel, especially one against an identical opponent a few months ago.
No, as usual, you reference last year to move the goalposts. You're argumentation is similar to Mou's tactics...you move the goalposts and he parks the bus...regardless of circumstances it's always the right move.
I couldn’t understand them spending what they did on Havertz and Ziyech,
But that's only because your shitty finger thinks Havertz is 'deluxe Dele'. Way to spot a player!
not offloading Hudson-Odoi for a ton of money, when they could have gone and got Sancho who would have covered all three of them for one wage.
Get a load of this shit. You are advocating selling a fucking academy player FFS instead of giving him a fucking chance in the first team...so surprising BC as it's not like you to play both sides of an argument depending on what BS you're pushing. Strange days. And beyond that you are doing it for an overrated player who has already shown hiccups in his development...and in no way would cover all three. Way to spot a player BC!
You got a stammer?
Nope, just encounter some BC-tourette's so they get similar replies.
:allitongue:

But you didn't address Phil Foden...

Burak Yilmaz has spent his entire career in either Turkey or China. Then he decides at age 35 to go to France and he's been bombing in goals for Lille all season like he's been there for years.

0 time needed to adapt to a top 5 league. Just goals.

1-0 to Lille right now and they have retaken first from PSG.

Back
Top Bottom