Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Context you ****!!!!

No, as usual, you reference last year to move the goalposts. You're argumentation is similar to Mou's tactics...you move the goalposts and he parks the bus...regardless of circumstances it's always the right move.

No, I referenced the Bayern Munich game 8 months ago, because Guido said Tuchel didn't do it in big CL games for PSG.

Get a load of this shit. You are advocating selling a fucking academy player FFS instead of giving him a fucking chance in the first team...so surprising BC as it's not like you to play both sides of an argument depending on what BS you're pushing. Strange days. And beyond that you are doing it for an overrated player who has already shown hiccups in his development...and in no way would cover all three. Way to spot a player BC!

He's made 95 appearances FFS. I have always advocated cashing in on academy players that you deem not suitable/good enough for the team. The problem is when you keep them in the cupboard under the stairs at chez Poch and they aren't learning fuck all, you don't get any game time out of them or money in the bank. That's just a waste of resources. Especially when you keep picking lazy dopes instead.

But you didn't address Phil Foden...

Not sure what Phil Foden has to do with Tuchel, Poch, PSG or Chelsea. Nice bit of post match Mou-esque goalpost moving smoke and mirrors.

See Lille win again, defying the rules of footballing physics and relegating PochStGenesio to second in his one horse race. Painful rebuild needed?

Last edited:
Quite a feat. Juve 9 years on the trot.
Not a massive feat. Small bit like celtic fucking it up in scotland. Dreadful transfer business along with terrible manager, and board decisions. Although pirlo is young this wont look good on cv.
Inter wouldnt be seen as much of an underdog

No mention of Villa beating Everton here. Great result for us in our quest to qualify for Europe where we need to maintain coefficient points so when 2024 comes round we can qualify for CL by finishing 7th :sandro:

Funny old season in Europe:
Rangers with their first league title after 9 years of Celtic.
Inter with their first title in 11 years after 9 consecutive Juve wins
Sporting heading for their first title in 19 years (with Benfica and Porto winning them all).
If Atlético persist it will be their first since 2014

They want their clubs owners out, can't say I blame them.

Old Trafford is a crumbling shithole anyway.
Good on them, better than waving a bed sheet around with a silly slogan written in crayon.

These same owners that are reportedly offering one player four hundred grand a week, whilst fans will continue to be shafted with increasing costs to support their club.

They bought the club with debt and then pilled the debt on the club, absolute low life scumbags the glazers. Even though it was ‘’legal’’ it was a million times worse than a few United fans walking on the pitch. Much as Levy annoys me ENIC didn’t do that to us.

They are robber barons who should have no place in English football.

Oh, so it’s okay.

I love how people think that the owners are employees, and they can either be fired or will be forced to sell their own business because someone wants them too.

:llorishowudoin:

Oh, so it’s okay.

I love how people think that the owners are employees, and they can either be fired or will be forced to sell their own business because someone wants them too.

:llorishowudoin:

That’s not the point of it it is to make owning the club more difficult and to embarrass them. They may ride it out or they may say this is more trouble than it’s worth and sell.

Good on them, better than waving a bed sheet around with a silly slogan written in crayon.

These same owners that are reportedly offering one player four hundred grand a week, whilst fans will continue to be shafted with increasing costs to support their club.

here's the thing any time there's a protest it gives twats the license to act like cunts and cause criminal damage and undermine the whole cause. Stupid clowns. fans hanging off the crossbar and taking the corner flags only look like dickheads and undermine the point.

That’s not the point of it it is to make owning the club more difficult and to embarrass them. They may ride it out or they may say this is more trouble than it’s worth and sell.
They are one of the most valuable sport franchises in the world and estimated to be worth $3.8 billion. How much embarrassment would it take for the average person to rush sell off a $3.8 billion asset because someone else is unhappy with them?

I understand the frustration and I sympathize with their perspective, but there is no putting the cat back in the bag. They are just a byproduct of what has been allowed to happen in football for decades now.

Just another thought, if United were winning league trophies and a dominant force in Europe but were in the same financial situation would the protests going on? Success covers up all sorts of sins.

Back
Top Bottom