Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Love it , not sure why seeing women on AFTV is making me feel uncomfortable, not watched it for months but makes me cringe, feels odd... anyway you gooner cunts , go and suck it

I shall sleep well tonight.

giphy.gif

Still really pisses me off that awful result in Zagreb. For me, up there among the worse result in my Spurs supporting life. Truly woeful. How in the hell did we lose it ? Apart from United, this Europa league is piss easy and we would of had a great chance of making the final. Ah well, Spurs doing Spursy as per usual. Nothing new. Gets boring after a while
On the positive side I bet you'd feel a lot worse if we got beat by Woolwich in the semifinal.

Still really pisses me off that awful result in Zagreb. For me, up there among the worse result in my Spurs supporting life. Truly woeful. How in the hell did we lose it ? Apart from United, this Europa league is piss easy and we would of had a great chance of making the final. Ah well, Spurs doing Spursy as per usual. Nothing new. Gets boring after a while
I'm 34 and I can't think of a worse result than the Zagreb game really. Mourinho should have gone that evening.

Thank holy fuck and Jesus on the Cross for that!!!!! ...and I'm not even religious!

....in other news, what the fuck did Kevin Campbell come dressed as on SSN?
He looked like a cross between a Nation of Islam memeber and a Boxers' entourage....

Back
Top Bottom