Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know we shouldn't, 'cos we've got enough immediate problems of our own....
but after SO many years of feeling somehow they always managed to get the upper hand over us (mentally, or literally) and ALL the decades before it of dominance and SMUG GLOATING, coupled with numerous spunky decisions, last minute cunt-o'clock winning goals they scored, not to mention that fucking Lasagne they cooked...
I've never been so relieved about another teams' result as I am tonight!

Fuck em.... fuck 'em to the hills, fuck them to the core.... and up the Arse, and anywhere else!

97k watching AfTV live stream.....wtf!!
Russell Crowe Gladiator GIF

Time for us to push on now and leave these cunts behind for the near future, they have been a basket case for a while and i'm disappointed we don't have more to show for it, imagine paying 72 mil for lord pepe though hahaha

Time for us to push on now and leave these cunts behind for the near future, they have been a basket case for a while and i'm disappointed we don't have more to show for it, imagine paying 72 mil for lord pepe though hahaha
We lose Harry and we descend into the cesspit they are currently in. Fine margins.

I know we shouldn't, 'cos we've got enough immediate problems of our own....
but after SO many years of feeling somehow they always managed to get the upper hand over us (mentally, or literally) and ALL the decades before it of dominance and SMUG GLOATING, coupled with numerous spunky decisions, last minute cunt-o'clock winning goals they scored, not to mention that fucking Lasagne they cooked...
I've never been so relieved about another teams' result as I am tonight!

Fuck em.... fuck 'em to the hills, fuck them to the core.... and up the Arse, and anywhere else!
They are knee deep in shit creek. Toupee wearing loopy owner, dilapidated cheap stadium, lego man robot manager, clown players, worst fans on earth. Burnley are a bigger club, but then they always were

Woolwich losing and finishing midtable really helps me enjoy this dumpster fire of a season ending. Jose is gone, no trophy for Woolwich just need Chelsea to lose and I'll be fine with how this ends.

Please post a link on here ......pretty please
Well, it was after the game, on whichever company was broadcasting, with him and Lundbjerg as pundits. Sorry, can't be more useful than that.

To my way of thinking, Arteta starkly revealed his managerial weakness last night - "We're in desperate need of a goal. I know, I'll take Aubameyang off."

We lose Harry and we descend into the cesspit they are currently in. Fine margins.

Yeah I don't trust the owners not to make the same mistakes with recruitment and managerial appointments.

Saying that, off the pitch finance wise we are going in a complete different direction to them. But if we don't get champions league football this season or next, it won't last.

Back
Top Bottom