Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No way in hell Rodgers leaves
It’s a tough one for Rodgers alright, stay or leave a side who won the FA Cup as recently as today, a league title 5 years ago and will probably be in the European Cup next season for a club that last won the FA Cup 30 years ago, the league 60 years ago and will probably be in the European Conference Cup thing next season.

Yes I mentioned the guys I would take on Spurs over Leicester and didn't mention the guys I wouldn't take. I was answering the question you asked.

There was nothing rude about my post at all.
Ok mate. My misunderstanding. But I merely mentioned some players that you seemed to have it ored that I thought were better than some.of the current dross we have now.

I am talking about the shit that they are a bigger club than us, they deserved Super League more than us.

That kind of nonsense we have been hearing.

They currently have a good team but that is it. They are not bigger, they don't deserve anything. They have proven nothing and not shown they can maintain anything long term.

Who gives a shit about words like 'big club'. Its the kind that teams that win fuck all say to compensate. They deserved to win the title as they did this cup. This is how you go and get the job done. Compare this to our gutless league cup performance. Look at the top to the bottom of this club and how it's run as a football club. The support their managers get and total control of who they manage. Some spurs fans (you) sound so jealous and bitter in their abuse of Leicester. I want spurs to be run like this from the football point of view...

Last edited:
Rodgers should stay at Leicester unless a big European club comes. He was always a great coach but I think his downfall at Liverpool was arrogance and they were willing to throw him under the bus for it. He spent a lot of money in his last 12 months after Suarez. It probably was too soon for him to manage a club that size but now he is much better for it.

It’s a tough one for Rodgers alright, stay or leave a side who won the FA Cup as recently as today, a league title 5 years ago and will probably be in the European Cup next season for a club that last won the FA Cup 30 years ago, the league 60 years ago and will probably be in the European Conference Cup thing next season.
Everyone has a price. Trouble is even if levy wants him. He won't pay. Then we'll end up with someone we are just settling with. He's a good manager but unless we sort our recruitment our and get levy away from fucking with the football side, it doesn't matter who we have as manager

We could play with exactly the same drive and determination as Leicester did today but still wouldnt be able to get over the line...

1. We wouldnt turn up

and

2. we dont have anyone who can produce magic like Tielemans did on such a big stage.

Its so epically fuckin annoying to have had one of our greatest teams in recent years but just not quite have what it takes to get over that line again, and again, and again...

i really hope that changes for us soon COYS!

Actually jealous of Leicester city. Wow

Who gives a shit about words like 'big club'. Its the kind that teams that win fuck all say to compensate. They deserved to win the title as they did this cup. This is how you go and get the job done. Compare this to our gutless league cup performance. Look at the top to the bottom of this club and how it's run as a football club. The support their managers get and total control of who they manage. Some spurs fans (you) sound so jealous and bitter in their abuse of Leicester. I want spurs to be run like this from the football point of view...

I said I am tired of hearing about so I care, that's why I posted it.

I am not jealous of Leicester and their 12th place finishes. I am tired of hearing how they are the greatest club in the world when they have done nothing close to deserving the BS praise they get.

LOL they deserved the title and this Cup.

Get ready for all the Vardy v Kane trophy comparisons. If anything this result will 'inspire' Kane to push for a move out of the club and who can blame him.

We're an absolute joke and it's all on Levy and ENIC who don't give two shits about winning trophies and are only concerned with the bank balance.
I don't think Leiecster can afford Kane...
But yes, I get what you're saying!

Imagine we swapped OUR squad and manager for Leiecster's players and managers, man for man....
Would we/they have won the Cup today?

Nice to see Chelsea lose but also very jealous of Leicester City.

They can add another trophy to the Premier league from a few seasons ago, and a Champions League space.

I've forgotten what it even feels like to win trophies.

Puts to bed who the bigger club between the two of us is though and it ain't us.

Thanks Enic

I am not jealous of Leicester and their 12th place finishes. I am tired of hearing how they are the greatest club in the world when they have done nothing close to deserving the BS praise they get.

Done a fuck of lot more than us recently.

big clubs win trophies, we haven't won one in 20 years, they are a bigger club than us and more ambitious.

Deal with it.

Disagree with this all you like mug.

big clubs win trophies, we haven't won one in 20 years, they are a bigger club than us and more ambitious.

Deal with it.

Disagree with this all you like mug.

LOL

They have spent more time in the bottom half of the table and the Championship in recent years than in the top 4.

They fluke out one title and an FA Cup now everyone starts creaming themselves over them.

We get in a proper manager and we will pass them again easily like we have done 99% of the time.

Glad you laugh at that final point. You literally made yourself look an ass for that and the rest of the post. How do you win a league unless you deserve too??! Who cares about finishing 12th (btw they finished above us last season). But to knock a team not actually built on oil money or trying to buy their way to the top is a club in order to try and make yourself feel better is quite funny. Get realistic. We are not a big club. Leicester might not be either but league champions 5 years ago and cup winners today. Not a big club according to you vs us. Do they care? Doubt it

We could play with exactly the same drive and determination as Leicester did today but still wouldnt be able to get over the line...

1. We wouldnt turn up

and

2. we dont have anyone who can produce magic like Tielemans did on such a big stage.

Its so epically fuckin annoying to have had one of our greatest teams in recent years but just not quite have what it takes to get over that line again, and again, and again...

i really hope that changes for us soon COYS!
The annoying thing is with our links to Belgium Tielmans shouldxhave been an obvious target?

LOL

They have spent more time in the bottom half of the table and the Championship in recent years than in the top 4.

They fluke out one title and an FA Cup now everyone starts creaming themselves over them.

We get in a proper manager and we will pass them again easily like we have done 99% of the time.
Lol@fluke one title. Yeah we'll pass em again like we have for so long. Do they give a shit? They are a lot closer to 'fluking' a title then we are. No one is creaming themselves over Leicester. We just aren't fucking bitter like you and giving them credit where it's due.

Back
Top Bottom