Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Look, Capoue's debut match was one of the better debut matches I can recall. I thought he performed fucking extraordinarily in his debut. I had extremely high hopes. Then I recall that he got severely injured in like literally his second game.

And he was never the same for Spurs.

Sad.

He was always a good player. Shame he aligned himself with the troublemakers under Poch as he would definitely have been useful in that squad.

Bang on, his English was fine considering it was his first year living in the country. Conte has a strong Italian accent, Guardiola (who speaks excellent English in general) makes his fair share of mistakes, as do I in Spanish, even after 30 years here. As does every single person who has learnt a foreign language.

It's so parochial, especially given that, in general, British people have the foreign language skills of my deceased dog.
Mange tout, Rodders mange tout.

Can’t wait for the final tonight. Don’t particularly like any club really as they are both financially doped lottery winners, but if I could choose anyone, it would obviously be City. Hope Chelsea get a pasting

Back
Top Bottom