Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Veretout at the double for Roma and they lead Pirlo's Juventus 2-1 at half time.

It's crazy that Aston Villa back in 2015-16 had a Premier League team consisting of:

Jordan Amavi
Idrissa Gueye
Jordan Veretout
Adama Traore
Jack Grealish
Jordan Ayew

Yet they went down as one of the worst Premier League sides in history (17 points)

Ohhhhh wait. I know why.

zYcT3E5.gif

Hour into the Roma/Juve game. Good watch in as much as the quality of Juve is dipping, making their games against the also rans more interesting, still dominated much of this game, but there's a vulnerability to them now ....ooh and as I type this Rabiot gets a second yellow.....Kulusevski's a talented boy, somehow managed not to see anything of him last season whilst on loan at Parma, appears to be a product of the Atalanta youth system.

Juventus another heinous kit to add to the 20-21 collection, looks like one of those tea towels you bring back as a holiday souvenir from Morocco.

......and Ronaldo equalises....not sure I've ever seen a better header of the ball than Ronaldo, that was salmon like

Last edited:
Just watched the Guimaraes game. Nothing really to report other than it appear Ricardo Quaresma has ended up there. Man that guy has been around. And the game was pretty rubbish.

Marcus Edwards might have a long road to get to the PL, if that ever occurs. Don't really see it myself. He reminds me of the little left footed Croatian kid that we were in for that went to Barca and then bounced around all of Europe (last I saw him was for Gent or Genk I think). He never learned the team game. Can't imagine playing for Guimaraes is going to help him learn to integrate his talents into a team either.

May as well leave with liverpool on another level & city not being good enough to win CL. Its all about the domestic cups for them this season.
I really think he likes the competition in England. Not in the sense of him not winning but the football culture. Where would he go otherwise? I guess he could quit but it doesn't look like he's done coaching.

Just watching MOTD. Kyle Walker LOL as ever. What a lovely finish by Vardy for number 2. Three fucking stupid penalties, and none of them hand ball. Always quite liked Nemplays Mendy, glad he's getting a few games now, not a bad little footballer at all.

Back
Top Bottom