Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Firmino has been so bad for a while.

I wonder how long his 'contribution to the teams press/attack' will outweigh his lack of goalscoring and poor decisions in the final third.

Hardly a punt at £28+5m. But he's really good.

That's 2m less than we paid for fucking Sissoko 5 years ago, or 12m less than we paid for Sanchez 3 years ago. 22m less than fucking Gedwood's buy out.

This weird summer apart, 28m would have been a pretty reasonable punt for the kid IMO, but I get what you're saying, for a "back up" it wouldn't necessarily have been cheap either.

Robertson played like 100 matches in 2 years. They've been very fortunate with FB health.

That dip they had in 2018/19 was because TAA was out for like 3 matches and it cost them the title.
Very fortunate

876355-85980-txqvztibab-1522675793.jpg

I wonder why after 3 seasons of cycling they've seen a drastic down turn in performance? Hmmmm what a mystery hmmmmmmmmm

Firmino has been so bad for a while.

I wonder how long his 'contribution to the teams press/attack' will outweigh his lack of goalscoring and poor decisions in the final third.
He looks very 29 today. Liverpool's front three will be great until suddenly they are not.

Yes this season is gonna be weird, but we now look very settled , we have hardly played GLC and Ndombele together, Bale hasn't started kicking the ball and we got an additional CF. We look pretty good already (to use an understatement) and we are about 70% of our potential.

Back
Top Bottom