Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

all they can say in the studio is patient Shape shape shape structure. Its boring as fuck they have no clothes Woolwich are shite and man City without kdb are hardly any better where is the we gonna fucking kill these fucking bastards then shit in their mouths ethos

scum will do fuck all.

Last edited:
Honestly, I think I get it now. Arteta has taken this team and made them soundly boring midtable. That's a very fitting identity for them.
I pointed out during the break that they were 19th in shots per game and depending on the rest of this weekend's matches, could actually be 20th.

I sort of get it as they really do lack talent except for their striker; their defense is especially bad. So the approach is to just sit deep and just try and create chances for him on the break. It's pragmatic I suppose. The only thing I don't get is his insistence to play out the back since it seems to contrast with his primary strategy of sitting deep and hitting opponent's on the counter. Maybe the thinking is to have the opponent press them and on the 1 in 4 times they can play through the press lump it long since the opponent is stretched high up the pitch?

Either way, I don't see much from them to worry about.

Woolwich are boring and dull as peak AVB.

City were well poor and should have been tested. Sod it, those cunts lost which is all that matters.

I'm really not getting all the hype about Foden I must confess.
Foden had one of the two best bits of quality I saw today, that dribble and cross he had across the box in like the 80th minute was sensational.

I pointed out during the break that they were 19th in shots per game and depending on the rest of this weekend's matches, could actually be 20th.

I sort of get it as they really do lack talent except for their striker; their defense is especially bad. So the approach is to just sit deep and just try and create chances for him on the break. It's pragmatic I suppose. The only thing I don't get is his insistence to play out the back since it seems to contrast with his primary strategy of sitting deep and hitting opponent's on the counter. Maybe the thinking is to have the opponent press them and on the 1 in 4 times they can play through the press lump it long since the opponent is stretched high up the pitch?

Either way, I don't see much from them to worry about.

Glad I'm not the only one who sees it, spot on

x4lHwt9Z

That team is lols.

What channel is this on?

Any guesses for the media spin on this one?

Arteta "masterclass" to go to City and only concede 1, you can really see the "structure" he is instilling into the squad?

My goodness they are wank.
All the buzz words Patient structure system shape mean fuck all without spirit and desire. The only desire i saw on that pitch was augeroo feeling up the lines woman

Back
Top Bottom