Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Furball man Furball man so I stuck on the Shining .. missus read the book but not seen the film.. I said “so yeh it’s Kubrick so it is a visual masterpiece”

both in good spirits.. hope she doesn’t start hearing voices and gets a bit west

Saint-Maximum is great fun! Kinda player we would love when we had an utterly shit team to give us something to make the ticket price worthwhile .

Rashford and Fernandes worked well to turn that dangerous break into a 1 on 3 for Rashford instead.

Bullshit pen call...payback for Newcastle's pen on us but would like them to win this one. These pens for ManU are gonna make someone get their money's worth...I would go two footed thru Rashford's shins for that one.diving cunt.

Back
Top Bottom