Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wonder if there are people out there who think Villa can't win the league.

Best defence.
Unbeaten.
Beat Liverpool 7-2.
Beat Leicester away.
1 point off top.

I am worried.
This season has all the ingredients to produce a shock, I doubt it will though as even if Villa can continue on a winning streak the back end of the season is where they are also just as likely to crumble as per Leicester last season (us in Redknapp's last season and even West Ham when they had Pyet all going to shit after Christmas)

I never read too much into the table until the 10 game mark but there underlying numbers do make for positive reading. I like McGinn, Grealish & Barklay midfield there's a lot of creativity there, even though they look well organised defensively just don't see them keeping this going, only one injury and the balance goes I feel.

This season has all the ingredients to produce a shock, I doubt it will though as even if Villa can continue on a winning streak the back end of the season is where they are also just as likely to crumble as per Leicester last season (us in Redknapp's last season and even West Ham when they had Pyet all going to shit after Christmas)

I never read too much into the table until the 10 game mark but there underlying numbers do make for positive reading. I like McGinn, Grealish & Barklay midfield there's a lot of creativity there, even though they look well organised defensively just don't see them keeping this going, only one injury and the balance goes I feel.

Always liked Douglas Luiz and he's having a great start to this season. Just allows them 3 to do their thing.

Wonder if there are people out there who think Villa can't win the league.

Best defence.
Unbeaten.
Beat Liverpool 7-2.
Beat Leicester away.
1 point off top.

I would have doubts that they can finish in the top half.

I think they likely have enough points and there aren't 10 teams good enough to catch them so they likely pull a Sheffield and finish 10th by default.

Anyone seen anything notably different in Villa's management this year?

Whats-his-face looked thoroughly out of his depth last season..... And now this?

Anyone seen anything notably different in Villa's management this year?

Whats-his-face looked thoroughly out of his depth last season..... And now this?

He was always a great coach, even at lower level.

But he clearly had to adapt to a higher level and as we know with players, that can take a while. Let's not forget he also had to integrate plenty of players and big money signings last year which as we know at Spurs, doesn't always work.

He's now finally showing how good he can be.

He was always a great coach, even at lower level.

But he clearly had to adapt to a higher level and as we know with players, that can take a while. Let's not forget he also had to integrate plenty of players and big money signings last year which as we know at Spurs, doesn't always work.

He's now finally showing how good he can be.

Fair shout.... They did do a bit of a Fulham last year didn't they.....

Back
Top Bottom