Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Brighton are lucky to be up one, but I guess when any EPL team, even a relegation threat like Brighton, you are always unlucky not to be up 3 or 4 when playing West Brom this year.

That goal was coming for awhile.

Shocked that Brighton will have another "unlucky" result. It is amazing how often they have these. So terribly unlucky and nothing to do with the way they play at all.

Brighton deserved to suffer a goal. They had the whole second half to play and score more goals, but they tried to win with a 1-0 lead. At home... Against the worst team in the competition. Mediocre team and manager.

Last edited:
I had the same question yesterday about our game but since I have it about the games today as well it fits here as well.

Why are the games so late this week? Is it a Covid thing in Europe that they are delaying the starts? The games usually fit perfectly in my schedule but now I will miss most of the late games with them being so late.

I had the same question yesterday about our game but since I have it about the games today as well it fits here as well.

Why are the games so late this week? Is it a Covid thing in Europe that they are delaying the starts? The games usually fit perfectly in my schedule but now I will miss most of the late games with them being so late.
The clocks went back early Sunday morning by one hour don't forget. Though for many it may well be the last time

The clocks went back early Sunday morning by one hour don't forget. Though for many it may well be the last time

I didn't even think of that.

I think I get burned every year by you guys doing Daylight Savings early. Eventually I will figure it out, probably the same year it gets scrapped.

Back
Top Bottom