Other matches Fred - 2020/21

Airfixx

[Cherub] #TeamHebzebenese
Exactly those games were before they played us, what I’m saying is since they have played us they have looked really good, and to be fair they really didn’t have a pre season before the games u mention. We got fit in the qualifier games which benefitted us.

I still think we have a better team than them but I think they are a decent side when compared to the rest of the top 6 at the moment.

They were pretty shit against Newcastle too..... 1-4 was ridiculously flattering to them. Barcodes just crumbled to shit in the last 10.

Pretty rank against a poor Chavski too....

It's really only the 2 CL games tbh.

Airfixx

He does deserve it tbf.

Nagelsmann 4-0 Mourinho

Mourinho 6-1 Solskjaer

Solskjaer 5-0 Nagelsmann

it’s a funny old game - though I knew Nagelsmann wasn’t serious when he turned up dressed like Frank Warren

We played a more potent RB with little more than the dregs of our squad yet when at full strength we battered the team that just slaughtered RB 6-1 at home.....

No, it's not deserved.

Deckard

Supporter
Are people ready to Admit that as great a head turner the Dybala signing would have been, he actually wouldn’t have helped us last season?
Difficult to say how much substance there was on that transfer. My pure feeling is that we made a genuine effort, but too late

I think he is a great player, but I agree with you, I don't think he would have made enough difference.

Totti

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
25 goals a season is to be expected from the off is it???

No, but id have expected him to get more than 13 goals a season more than once in his career so far. Considering he plays pretty much every week and hasn't had any significant injuries.

Before last season he was being outscored by a midfielder in Dele Alli.

Difficult to say how much substance there was on that transfer. My pure feeling is that we made a genuine effort, but too late

I think he is a great player, but I agree with you, I don't think he would have made enough difference.

He’s has been poor a minute now. Maybe our fans can finally get over that failed deal, we literally improved 5/6 areas for less than we’d have paid for him plus Son is currently better. Hes a awkward piece to slot in to your system you build your team around him (see Dele Alli)

Airfixx

I was referencing Mourinho stalling Rashford’s development. Which he did.

(Soz... Didn't come across that way, but no worries....)

How?

.....Jose gave Rashford a run at being a CF; MR concluded he preferred being a wideman.

.....Jose backed him ahead of more certain more experienced and/or expensive players.

He was a kid then.... He'll have dips. So there were a sprinkling of games where he wasn't played... Big deal; a) why burn him out and b) Jose had games to win and targets to reach (yet look at the shit that was thrown his way - and still is - despite being their most successful post-Fergie manager).....

Airfixx

Though we may have been up against the clock; extreme cost (70m + crazy wages + image rights clusterfuck) vs player being ambivalent was seemingly the deciding factor.

Airfixx

No, but id have expected him to get more than 13 goals a season more than once in his career so far. Considering he plays pretty much every week and hasn't had any significant injuries.

Before last season he was being outscored by a midfielder in Dele Alli.

Still... 4 x 13 is still some distance from 4 x 25 considering you're talking about a 18 > 22 development curve.

Injury: He had pretty much the same length of time out as Kane did last year when he screwed his back up.

(Soz... Didn't come across that way, but no worries....)

How?

.....Jose gave Rashford a run at being a CF; MR concluded he preferred being a wideman.

.....Jose backed him ahead of more certain more experienced and/or expensive players.

He was a kid then.... He'll have dips. So there were a sprinkling of games where he wasn't played... Big deal; a) why burn him out and b) Jose had games to win and targets to reach (yet look at the shit that was thrown his way - and still is - despite being their most successful post-Fergie manager).....
Errr when Jose came in he straight away bought Zlatan. Then he bought Lukaku for year 2. Then he used him as an orthodox winger instead of the inside forward he is; you’re clever enough to know the difference, just look at how Son was used in the 4-2-3-1 compared to the current 4-3-3

Top Bottom