Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lovely finish by Gervinho for that first Parma goal. Crazy that he's still doing this shit, seems like another era when he was knocking around the PL.

Yeah - was a beauty.

Inter Milan must be wondering how they hadn't won that game. Must have had about 20 shots and 15 corners.

Would love a draw in Utd/Woolwich later.

Woolwich haven't won away at a top 6 club in 5 years. Incredible stat.

Milan look really good. 5/6 really good young players. Impressed by Rafael Leao recently. A treat to watch Ibra play the way he's playing at 39(!!)

Milan are a joy.

Really hope they can give it a good run. Love that Bennacer/Kessie midfield duo and Kessie scored a beauty in this game.

So Villa aren’t winning the league? But people knee jerked after 3 matches

No one knee jerked.

People mentioning Villa winning the league were having a laugh at the people saying we couldn't win the league because of our defensive record and/or dropped points because of how Villa dismantled Liverpool, had a 100% record and have the best defensive record in the league.

Has anyone got a reliable stream? Been trying since the start of this game and everyone crashes after 30 seconds! Now that matey boy beststream requires a p/word it appears I'm fucked.

Ta muchly.

Fuck me. What a free kick by Ward-Prowse.

Such a great set piece taker.

After losing their opening 2 games, one of which a 2-5 hammering at home to us, Hassenhuttl has his team up into 3rd place.

Fuck me. What a free kick by Ward-Prowse.

Such a great set piece taker.

After losing their opening 2 games, one of which a 2-5 hammering at home to us, Hassenhuttl has his team up into 3rd place.

Ward-Prowse is the best set piece taker bar De Bruyne.

Southampton played very well against us in the first half of our game but fell apart.

Like West Ham they will finish between 8th and 12th and possibly higher.

Back
Top Bottom