Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a goal by Che Adams. Saints now top of the table.
Wouldn’t have thought that after our 5-2 stomping.
They were all over us in the first half. They still created chances or working opportunities in the 2nd. They were very obliging (dumb fucks even) with their high-line and they don't have Kane or Son to get them out of the shit.

No matter what the score-line that day was, "we" (collective) weren't very good at all (Son & Kane and a lesser extent Ndombele were brilliant).

Their forwards have midfielder like skill sets, they are probably going to continue underperforming their xG. While we will overperform ours!

Think it was Igula Igula who was absolutely thrashing Brighton a few games ago, while I was bigging them up. Think I'll concede this one.
There are similarities to Southampton in Ralf's 1st and 2nd seasons I think. Some really great performances but results completly missing. If I were a fan I wouldn't be worried, as it's clear how they want to play, all the signs of the team are with how the manager wants to play, which might just leave a tweek here or there, a couple of positions to strengthen or maybe a deeper squad quality to cover injuries?

Either way, IMO avoiding relegation playing like this, is better than avoiding relegation hoofing it to no-one.

Last edited:
So I think today I would rather a Draw for United, I don’t want them losing and Ole getting sacked plus I don’t want them winning as when poch takes over we want them as far away from the top 4 as possible!

There are similarities to Southampton in Ralf's 1st and 2nd seasons I think. Some really great performances but results completly missing. If I were a fan I wouldn't be worried, as it's clear how they want to play, all the signs of the team are with how the manager wants to play, which might just leave a tweek here or there, a couple of positions to strengthen or maybe a deeper squad quality to cover injuries?

Either way, IMO avoiding relegation playing like this, is better than avoiding relegation hoofing it to no-one.
I remember I thought Leicester looked pretty decent whenever I caught them during 14-15, and they almost went down. We know what happened the season after...

However it's much more common to see those teams drop off, like Swansea, Saints (ironically) and others have. Usually after a few players get bigger offers.

These Venetian Bankers did the same back in Rome, call for a series of public events (back then Gladiators n shit), to appease the mostly witless masses whilst all the money is once more ending up with the 1% who are also (handily for them) lockdown proof.

#Orchestrated
Interestingly the later Jewish ghetto Venetian bankers gave rise to the scousers favourite method of payment

the giro

not a lot of scousers know that !

To start Mata, who (to be fair) really was quite good 8 years ago.

Bales last season at Spurs. Mata was sooooooo good. If it wasn't for Bale, Mata probably would have snatched all the awards.

19 goals and 35 assists in the season!!

Won the Europa League too.

Back
Top Bottom