Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm glad Woolwich are suffering but what's gone wrong with the world? Getting stuffed 3-0 at home by Villa? Just look at Dean Smith's face. Not a genius. They should have been relegated last season. Now they've beaten Woolwich, won 7-2 against Liverpool, lost 4-0 at home to Leeds and were 4-0 down to Southampton. It's just mental.

We won 6-1 at Old Trafford! Chris Wilder was taking the piss last season now he's the real Dean Smith. The Spammers destroyed Wolves 4-0. Leicester hammered Man City at the Etihad 5-2.

I was going to include us throwing away a 3-0 lead with 10 minutes to go against WHAM as another example of the craziness but I remembered that's normal for us.

I'm glad Woolwich are suffering but what's gone wrong with the world? Getting stuffed 3-0 at home by Villa? Just look at Dean Smith's face. Not a genius. They should have been relegated last season. Now they've beaten Woolwich, won 7-2 against Liverpool, lost 4-0 at home to Leeds and were 4-0 down to Southampton. It's just mental.

We won 6-1 at Old Trafford! Chris Wilder was taking the piss last season now he's the real Dean Smith. The Spammers destroyed Wolves 4-0. Leicester hammered Man City at the Etihad 5-2.

I was going to include us throwing away a 3-0 lead with 10 minutes to go against WHAM as another example of the craziness but I remembered that's normal for us.
I actually think it’s harder to play at home this season. The abscene of fans weighs heavier on the home team.

barkleys assist to watkins was very very good... when he seemingly had that long term injury at everton before move to chelsea i would have sworn he was done.... shows how much i know

Back
Top Bottom