Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I didn't realise until today.

Why is it two weeks before the start of the season?

Is Wembley being used for some event the following weekend and they've already sold loads of tickets?

:sonhmm:

I assume it's because of the internationals that take place next week?

That pen was a bit harsh on Panzo, Cornet seemed to take a heavy touch and Panzo just leaned him out of it? ooh...and now it's 2-1, nice bit of jiggery pokery from Depay, Panzo left bewildered that time....fuck me....3-1 and Depay bamboozles Panzo again...bad 10 minutes for the kid

Edit, my bad, it was all the work of Nounchil not Panzo. looked at who scored before watching to see lineups but by then Panzo was showing as RB as he'd been subbed on for the unfortunate, very not chilled Nounchil

Last edited:
First things first, suck it, Five!!!!!

I know the type.
Yeah, sometimes those streams are good (when I'm watching multiple games in mulitple languages) and sometimes bad (bad/;ow camera angles - which happens often in Ligue 1- or games without names on shirts).

The Russians have got all sorts of options, and needless to say, I am making my bed with those middle class Americans. Brains, etc.
Commie! Brains, did you say?

First things first, suck it, Five!!!!!

Yeah, sometimes those streams are good (when I'm watching multiple games in mulitple languages) and sometimes bad (bad/;ow camera angles - which happens often in Ligue 1- or games without names on shirts).

Commie! Brains, did you say?
That's right. Cadaveric spasm. Glass eye on El Bilal Toure. Go back to bed.

Back
Top Bottom