Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Congrats to all the Scotland Yids. Well deserved.

You could see from every interview how much that meant. Its been a long wait. Wonderful performance to a man.

In the shit year that 2020 has been, i hope you all enjoy this.

England v Scotland at Wembley. Gonna be a hell of a game.

Well done.

Really, really pleased for Scotland. That’s some pretty impressive graft from what is a fairly talentless squad. It’s made England’s group a bit easier too. Should see a comfortable 5-0 type scoreline... but I could also see our neighbours battling through the group stage too, especially as the other two are quite weak right now. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Really, really pleased for Scotland. That’s some pretty impressive graft from what is a fairly talentless squad. It’s made England’s group a bit easier too. Should see a comfortable 5-0 type scoreline... but I could also see our neighbours battling through the group stage too, especially as the other two are quite weak right now. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
That comment is quintessentially English in its condescending cuntery.

You don't have a midfielder of McGinn's quality, and he's gonna fucken abuse your soft pretty boys.

That comment is quintessentially English in its condescending cuntery.

You don't have a midfielder of McGinn's quality, and he's gonna fucken abuse your soft pretty boys.
It’s the reality of how we see you. Like an angry but funny little brother. I support Scotland out of a mixture of love and mainly pity for how crap you have been for so long. Always nice to see a small team do well. Who knows, you might even win... a few throw-ins.

:kaneear:

England will thrash Scotland, won't be pretty.

So it begins...
Good luck!

free freedom GIF

Not the group of death as it used to be 2 EURO tournaments ago. A lot of lee way for the third placed team to go through into KO. Portugal won the last tournament despite struggling big time in the group stage.

In this format as we see with 2016 tournament, top of the group has no advantage in the KO rounds.

Edit:

Someone please take to honor to start the EURO finals thread

Was out tonight, as I’m a social butterfly, so just catching the highlights of Scotland. Some goal from Christie and some awful marking for the Jovic goal (and the dozen or so crosses they lumped in before that). Delighted we made it through, gives me a wee pique of extra interest in the Euros now.

Every time I see Argentina playing they are playing worse. When you think they can't found a worse manager than the last, they manage somehow to surprise you.

Back
Top Bottom