Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The last England Scotland match up did it not end up with death threats and massive c@#t offs or was it the scotch lads having a go at England during the WC?

The last England Scotland match up did it not end up with death threats and massive c@#t offs or was it the scotch lads having a go at England during the WC?
Yes a few got carried away as I recall

You wouldn’t think that we all follow the same team on here sometimes

Aye, it will be a challenging time again. Hopefully, we can all have a laugh at one another, rather than taking it too seriously, something I have been guilty of in the past. Not watched a Scotland match in decades, so don’t give a shit if they lose or not, but I tend to get into trouble when I laugh at England being beaten.
Yes a few got carried away as I recall

You wouldn’t think that we all follow the same team on here sometimes
Well, when it’s international time, we 100% don’t, do we? And all English people are twats, so that doesn’t help.*

*Strong, early stake in the ground for the upcoming cunt offs. 😂

Aye, it will be a challenging time again. Hopefully, we can all have a laugh at one another, rather than taking it too seriously, something I have been guilty of in the past. Not watched a Scotland match in decades, so don’t give a shit if they lose or not, but I tend to get into trouble when I laugh at England being beaten.

Well, when it’s international time, we 100% don’t, do we? And all English people are twats, so that doesn’t help.*

*Strong, early stake in the ground for the upcoming cunt offs. 😂
Especially the ones that call us ‘Scotch’!!!

Back
Top Bottom