Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Or maybe Lennon is just a shit one.

:pochsmirk:

Nah Gerrard is doing well, got some good results in Europe as well. Is he going to stay at Rangers until the Liverpool job becomes available or will he be tempted to try his luck on the continent?

I think he wouldn't want to manage another PL team before Liverpool but it depends on the job I guess.
There's always Tranmere or Everton !

Or maybe Lennon is just a shit one.

:pochsmirk:

Nah Gerrard is doing well, got some good results in Europe as well. Is he going to stay at Rangers until the Liverpool job becomes available or will he be tempted to try his luck on the continent?

I think he wouldn't want to manage another PL team before Liverpool but it depends on the job I guess.

Rangers > Liverpool is a HUUUGE jump given where the Dippers are at right now.

Another job would make practical sense, but then again if it didn't go well, would he have fucked it already.

Why doesn't Mitrovic take them?

That's twice now he's been on the pitch when a penalty is taken and both times the penalty taker has missed them quite embarrassingly.

3-2 now though.

Fulham have done well this half.

It's hard to judge because of the Scottish League quality but his team play really good football and there's evidently good signs of coaching from watching them. Unlike at times with Celtic where it was just clear they had the bigger and better squads.

And as you say in Europe he's done well. Will be interesting to see how far they go. I think it's obvious he's holding out for the Liverpool job after seeing what Lampard can do.

Yeah Lampard has done well but when he came in they had low expectations and some of their rivals (i.e. us) had poor seasons.

Now they've spent a bundle and expectations are rightly quite high.

Next Sunday is a massive match, Jose owes Lampard a tactical schooling. Let's hope he pulls it off.

As for Gerrard, his Rangers side is decent to watch and maybe winning a title or two up there will be enough to see him get the Liverpool job whenever that becomes available. I'd like to see him test himself in Europe, maybe in Germany. At some point Nagelsmann is going to be snapped up so perhaps RB Leipzig would be an ideal job for him.

Rangers about to go 4-0 up and 11 points clear of Celtic in the league.

Say it quietly, but Gerrard may actually be a decent coach.
He's got this Rangers team purring at the moment, scored 41, conceded 3. I know Rangers have more cash than all but 1 team but they've been back in the SPL for a few years now and not really been able to put any sort of challenge together. It has seemed to have clicked this season.

Yeah Lampard has done well but when he came in they had low expectations and some of their rivals (i.e. us) had poor seasons.

Now they've spent a bundle and expectations are rightly quite high.

Next Sunday is a massive match, Jose owes Lampard a tactical schooling. Let's hope he pulls it off.

As for Gerrard, his Rangers side is decent to watch and maybe winning a title or two up there will be enough to see him get the Liverpool job whenever that becomes available. I'd like to see him test himself in Europe, maybe in Germany. At some point Nagelsmann is going to be snapped up so perhaps RB Leipzig would be an ideal job for him.
Lampard and Gerrard both have easy jobs really compared to scotty Parker ,
If he manages to keep Fulham up I think this will be a better achievement then anything rangers or Chelsea manage

Back
Top Bottom