Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should just do what they do in rugby and stop the clock if there’s an injury/stoppage instead of added time. Probably stop a lot of time wasting as well.

Absolutely. It's a no-brainer, but sadly the people who make these decisions have less than no brain.

Maybe this is gonna be controversial, but I hope in a Leicester win (which won't happen), for two reasons

- better ending up the week with 3 points gap over the dippers than 2 or none
- there is no way this season we will end up below Leicester

Of course, there would be a price to pay: not ending the week on top of the league, but we will get there anyway

Maybe this is gonna be controversial, but I hope in a Leicester win (which won't happen), for two reasons

Of course, there would be a price to pay: not ending the week on top of the league, but we will get there anyway
Don't fucking jinx it. I can't deal with it again.

What a genuinely shit side Woolwich are. A combination of average youngsters, cynical veterans and preening dildos. Utterly lost.

And managed by a fucking Thunderbird.

Cunts.
924-B8017-14-F4-4126-A9-BF-1223-B4-A5-F4-B5.jpg

Yeah definitely a Leicester win. Liverpool victory the worst result. Need their confidence dented as much as possible. Especially as we play them soonish.

Back
Top Bottom