Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Come on Leicester. Smash these rat-eating cunts.

I don't even give a shit about us not being top of the table after this game. Losing to Leicester at home will put a monumental dent in Liverpool's confidence.

Should be a good game, Liverpool favourites but Leicester have the tools if they get it right, Leicester ain't winning the league this year though whatever happens today.

This would be a nothing game for us if we took care of our business against Newcastle and WestHam, those 4 points will always haunt us until the last day of the season.

I can almost live with the West Ham game because those things happen in football. The Newcastle game stings though. We were utterly cheated out of the win by the officials. There’s no way it was a free kick or penalty. The ref was desperate to give both.

my hope is for a massive brawl with 4 sent off a side, 0-0 draw, massive fines and a 12 point deduction for both teams

not sure what sort of odds I'd get on that

in the Leicester/dippers game

Willian was subbed on 45m though.... With Pepe (and likely Saka) missing Arteta will have to play him and PEA on the wings as they have no other wide-men. I'm cool with that.
William turns into Ronaldinho against us :( and derbies have no logic when it comes to form. Good that Saka could be out though, their most dangerous player

Back
Top Bottom