Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Perreira, Castagne,Soyuncu, Fofana

We should just wait until we see Leicester target a defender and go for him tbh (although they probably did that with us with the first 2).
Nah, we seem be doing great with the 42M Sanchez as one for the future and whatever it takes for the heavy legged Skriniar. Who needs all that athleticism and ball playing that Leicester will have when all are fit? It's just overkill if you ask me.

Nah, we seem be doing great with the 42M Sanchez as one for the future and whatever it takes for the heavy legged Skriniar. Who needs all that athleticism and ball playing that Leicester will have when all are fit? It's just overkill if you ask me.

But are they good in the air and are they cunts?

That is what truly matters.

Annoying.

But I guess it just means less pressure having to maintain being top, especially going into the game against Man City.

I've watched the last 50 minutes of Hoffenheim vs Wolfsburg (flicking back and forth a bit) ... They were 2 down when I flicked on. Sessegnon is a good player. A really good athlete, covers his flank really well, hopefully he can recapture that XFactor this season.

These games show the fine margins e.g. West ham and Newcastle for us. We could be been outta site if we kept our cool
Yeah but it could work the other way too, WBA hit the post, Dier's header off the line, Lloris save. Southampton take their chances. Other refs might not have given the pen to Kane by Laallna, some think he backed in (I don't), or it's given for FK instead. Kane doesn't head off the line vs Burnley.

What an end to the game.

Wolfsburg missed a penalty and a chance to go 3-0 up.

Hoffenheim get a late goal back to make it 1-2 and then get a penalty of their own to make it 2-2 in the 93rd minute and miss it!
Hoffenheim should have had another penalty after that.

That was a foul on Baumgartner. Stone Wall hack from behind.

It seems the use of VAR in other countries is just as bad.

Oh FFS, Jim Beglin!!!

Cry Cry Cry GIF by MOODMAN

I know we are supposed to hope for a draw here, but fuck Liverpool I hope City destroy them even though I think City are a much bigger threat for the title than Liverpool.

City look awful here. Getting dominated here.

We should have nothing to fear in two weeks. ** Of course Aguero will be back just in time for us.......

Back
Top Bottom