Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

• Alisson
  • N Williams
  • Matip
  • R Williams
  • Tsimikas (Robertson at 61'minutes)
  • Jones
  • Wijnaldum (Fabinho at 61'minutes)
  • Milner
  • Salah (Firmino at 61'minutes)
  • Origi (Jota at 61'minutes)
  • Mané
Strong line-up.... Yet the cracks are there. :mourthumb:

I’m 33 minutes into the Inter/RM game, what a fucking prick Vidal. How can you be so fucking stupid.

Now I’ve got to figure out if I start watching a diffèrent game, cause Vidal’s just killed this fucker as a game.

Edit
And Barella had already started the stupidfest with his fucking stupid penalty.

While Dippers only needs a point to qualify for the KO round. They wouldn't have the luxury to take it easy against Ajax, who would fight for its qualification. Hopefully, Ajax game would affect them so Wolves can take something out of the Dippers in that weekend.

Last edited:
Marseille has lost 13 consecutive CL games and have failed to score a goal so far in this campaign, surely they should be made to forfeit the place for a more competitive team if they qualify again next season

Back
Top Bottom