Other matches Fred - 2020/21

Very difficult decision to be made tonight. Do I watch a man run around a running track in the dark in Norway for 15hrs or do I watch Newcastle vs Palace?

There are currently 18k watching the man jogging in circles in the dark!!!

Why did Jamal Lewis pick Newcastle? such an unambitious move.

weren't Liverpool interested? Okay he'll play every week for Newcastle but a team with such minimal ambition.

Rocket

Supporter
Still livid that we let Joelinton score against us at home in the early stages of last season. Think it was the day that Stokes won the Edgbaston test for us. Thinking back, we properly fell off a cliff end of 18-19 beginning of 19-20 didn't we?

Very difficult decision to be made tonight. Do I watch a man run around a running track in the dark in Norway for 15hrs or do I watch Newcastle vs Palace?

There are currently 18k watching the man jogging in circles in the dark!!!

Looks like it’s all over now. Still impressive at 10hrs but not as incredible as 24hrs.

There’s always the Tranmere/Brackley Town game.

Looks like it’s all over now. Still impressive at 10hrs but not as incredible as 24hrs.

There’s always the Tranmere/Brackley Town game.
He's still at it mate!! Poor sod probably had to sneak off for a comfort break when you tuned in.

I gave up on Palace game, I did tune in to running man but lasted a lap, then tried the Tranmere game and lasted 5 mins. Tragic night.

Airfixx

Trusting the process.
Still livid that we let Joelinton score against us at home in the early stages of last season. Think it was the day that Stokes won the Edgbaston test for us. Thinking back, we properly fell off a cliff end of 18-19 beginning of 19-20 didn't we?

The day the wrong started to creep in:

We were in the title race until then.

Rocket

Supporter
The day the wrong started to creep in:

We were in the title race until then.
That's exactly where I trace it back to. I remember being stunned that we were at home and trailing and it was still Wolves who were in the ascendency. It was at a time when we as Spurs fans had been conditioned to believe that we wouldn't lose even if we were behind heading towards stoppage time.

Following their home loss to Atalanta massive game coming up for Liverpool on Tuesday home to Ajax.

Liverpool 9ts
Ajax 9pts
Atalanta 7pts

Atalanta are home to the Midgets.

Liverpool are favourites to go through with their last game away to the Midgets but an Ajax win on Tuesday would put the cat amongst the pigeons.

Don’t usually wish injuries on players but gotta be honest if Salad, Jota and Allison all suffered muscle injuries running onto the pitch I would fair dinkum belly laugh...

Top Bottom