Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm telling you, that isn't an injury. There is something sociopathic about the guy. You could just see this laugh he did to himself after he missed the penalty. It was this self hate laugh. He didn't want to play anymore.

am I stoned and thinking too much into this? Probably, but Maupay is a nut.

I'm telling you, that isn't an injury. There is something sociopathic about the guy. You could just see this laugh he did to himself after he missed the penalty. It was thise self hate laugh.

am I stoned and thinking too much into this? Probably, but Maupay is a nut.

Nope, definitely not injured. He's subbed himself off after that.

Brighton getting so much joy over the top. What a shame we aren't playing Liverpool next week.

I'm confident they'll have Thiago, Henderson, Mane, Matip all back in their line up for us.

Feels like Brighton don't take advantage of early opportunities and Liverpool wrap this up with a couple goals in the 60-75 minute range and win 0-2. Feels like so many of their early matches last season and the season before.

Obviously I hope I am wrong and Brighton are actually pretty good but just the feeling I am getting so far.

Edit: bit earlier but same thing.
Edit edit: VAR baby.

Back
Top Bottom