Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Andy Robertson had to have his ankle bandaged up..... Playing on though...... Klopp-Kunt has 5 subs yet decided not to swap him out for their back-up LB.... He'll still spin it into a moan about scheduling tho'.

Wanker.

Last edited:
Liverpool are just dealing with every injury we had last season but in a different order and earlier in the season.
Still... they're level on points with us.

They can't piece together a first 11 and yet we've been injury free, and they're level on points with us. What happens when defenders start targeting Kane and Son's ligaments, again?

are they getting more from him than we were? was he on the outer with us? shame he had to go elsewhere rahter than delivering for us....

My feeling is that he wasn't played in his best role under Poch at times. He was fairly regularly caught out of position that turned him in to a defensive liability at times, but I think that was more following the game plan rather than him making mistakes.

I have no doubt that he could challenge for a starting place against either Doherty or Serge.

Jan Sommer spectating tonight...Lukaku puts Inter ahead after ref ignores 2nd foul on Thuram in as many attacking moves.

Back
Top Bottom