Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think it'll actually hinder us.

Dont get me wrong, it'll be great for us to have fans back in - but so many times I've heard groans and moans if we aren't winning in the first half or nervousness resonating from the crowd to the players when passing out from the back etc.

That's what I have been concerned about as well, honestly we have a lot of nervous supporters and also a lot of supporters who feel entitled to watch us play a certain way, some of whom would prefer us to play nice football and lose instead of win trophies.

I actually think it might be a hinderence for us because the players will feel the nerves.

That's what I have been concerned about as well, honestly we have a lot of nervous supporters and also a lot of supporters who feel entitled to watch us play a certain way, some of whom would prefer us to play nice football and lose instead of win trophies.

I actually think it might be a hinderence for us because the players will feel the nerves.

I guess we'll see what happens.

If we happen to drop points at the weekend and over the coming weeks. I might just put it down to that.

Burnley v Everton is the 12:30 game. Everton win pushes them up to 3rd.
No excuses for the toffees as all their good players are starting.
BPF is on the Burnley bench. He always played well in goal for Leeds when I saw them play in the Champ.

Last edited:
I think it'll actually hinder us.

Dont get me wrong, it'll be great for us to have fans back in - but so many times I've heard groans and moans if we aren't winning in the first half or nervousness resonating from the crowd to the players when passing out from the back etc.

I would normally agree but we have been average at home and havent played well in many games without fans. Yet we are top of the league:moursad:

Wake up and Everton are losing to Burnley.

Not saying Everton are shit, but those first few matches where everything clicked set a false idea of how good this team is right now. They've also struggled with injuries.

Calvert-Lewin.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom