Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You shut your mutinous whore mouth. And that's CL semifinal leading coach Rudi Garcia.
Fuck yourself. A cup run means jack. They were plucky. It was a nice story, but their football sucked ass. And he didn't even lead them to an EL spot via their league finish. Dreadful.
You always calling for someone's head...without concern for what comes next.
What can I say? I was born to holler.
Welp, we're at 'next' and Plovdiv says hi. Prick.
Yeah, well he can get fucked, too. Sick of him.
but if they wanted to get Genesio back then I'd be on board.
You liked that guy? Did he give them a clear identity?
Good fucking shout, Geronimo. But I think he is holding out for Crystal Palace. That's a club that is just waiting to explode.

Fuck yourself. A cup run means jack. They were plucky. It was a nice story, but their football sucked ass. And he didn't even lead them to an EL spot via their league finish. Dreadful.
What are you , blind? That was some champagne football going on. Bayern were scared shitless. You don't know what you're talking about.
What can I say? I was born to holler.
You can yodel all you want but you need to get a clue before you pipe up.
Yeah, well he can get fucked, too. Sick of him.
:mourhandlaugh: Doesn't stop you from taking in every second of that doc like Trumper totally sucked in by the CoP.
You liked that guy? Did he give them a clear identity?
Yes and no. I loved his cluelessness on the sideline. He always had that overwhelmed look. Poch.
Good fucking shout, Geronimo. But I think he is holding out for Crystal Palace. That's a club that is just waiting to explode.
I will wait until I better understand which part of any or all of this you are serious about or if you are just teasing me, you prick.

Should Garcia be made to walk the plank?

Don't know why he went with the 442 tonight, was shit, not that I'm his biggest fan, but generally speaking I think he's working with a pretty meh bunch of attacking/creative players. This is the most unexciting Lyon team offensively, in terms of players, I can remember for a very long time. To think, a certain hubristic multiscreener, Pep Genisio commemorative underpant wearer, was adamant the departure of Fekir was going to see a major upturn on their attacking fortunes

Don't know why he went with the 442 tonight, was shit, not that I'm his biggest fan, but generally speaking I think he's working with a pretty meh bunch of attacking/creative players. This is the most unexciting Lyon team offensively, in terms of players, I can remember for a very long time. To think, a certain hubristic multiscreener, Pep Genisio commemorative underpant wearer, was adamant the departure of Fekir was going to see a major upturn on their attacking fortunes
What was their shape when they were in possession? My picture was a bit fuzzy.

Was Fekir running his contract down or did Genesio veto a contract extension for him?

What are you , blind? That was some champagne football going on. Bayern were scared shitless. You don't know what you're talking about.
They were parking the bus, you dingbat.
Doesn't stop you from taking in every second of that doc like Trumper totally sucked in by the CoP.
I was trying to glean information from the cunting thing.
It's a fucking good shout, but I think he thinks he is above a job like that.

They were parking the bus, you dingbat.
bullshit!!!! They were a coiled snake ready to attack and luring the notoriously foolish Germans into a false sense of security. this is why we can't talk football. You miss this subtle things. :avbfu::allitongue:
I was trying to glean information from the cunting thing.
OK, I'll take you at your word. What exactly did you glean?
It's a fucking good shout, but I think he thinks he is above a job like that.
He'd be wrong in either instance. Palace would be a great PL destination and he could get more control. And Lyon has close to the same revenue as Spurs, a proper academy, and a chairman that would move hell or high water for him. And unlike the disloyal bald cunt JMA is the opposite, loyal to a fault. Hence, Genesio's long reign.

OK, I'll take you at your word. What exactly did you glean?
I already filled you in during the week.
And Lyon has close to the same revenue as Spurs, a proper academy, and a chairman that would move hell or high water for him. And unlike the disloyal bald cunt JMA is the opposite, loyal to a fault. Hence, Genesio's long reign.
I am over on Olympique Lyonnais Cock now, and I can tell you that the mood is one of despondency.

I already filled you in during the week.
It's not over, right?

LCFC still after Fofana but that's gonna be real hard to do with Puel being in charge. LOL. Romano says they're going after Tah...in fairness, prolly had the same projection when he was young. We should really try a Saliba deal. I imagine he would rather deal with us than Leicester.

I am over on Olympique Lyonnais Cock now, and I can tell you that the mood is one of despondency.
:mourlmao: I imagine it feels like they had to go the distance with a 9 man Plovdiv. Trying times.

Are you sure his name isn't Cinq because I was reading Cinque on the Valencia cock forum.
Listen to this, Ralf:

"We can speak badly of the level of the team, but the Ligue 1 mentality of the opponents is still quite awful, only boring matches. Defensive concreting. I would really have to start watching the Bundesliga, this refusal to play is starting to seriously annoy me as a spectator."

Are you sure his name isn't Cinq because I was reading Cinque on the Valencia cock forum.
" And to see Depay # 10 I'm sorry. A selfish soloist imbued with himself is now our 10 - It disgusts me. He will start until the end of the season, he will be our top scorer because we will have transformed a dozen penalties - and then he will leave free."

"Summary of this horrible match:
No game background, non-existent offensive animation. Memphis ... frankly why he's playing, he's already gone in his head and tonight we're playing 10 so he doesn't give a fuck. Foamed no balloons and the only one he catches a partridge."

"I am speechless. We suck but we suck: Garcia puts young people in the starting line but nothing changes. This coach really does not know how to manage the offensive animation of his team, curious to see the way he works in training."

" Between the speeches to go 'titillate' the PSG for the title, players who show no reaction or if only want to race the match, speeches advocating the fact that we were going to fight body and soul for Ligue 1 no longer having Europe, I'm really starting to wonder how far this joke will continue. They are destroying with great blows of their shovels everything that has been built for years by the ' old' OL .. I even manage to get excited about an OL action, it's getting serious .. "

"That we cannot win, it can happen. But here, what kills me is the great void. There is nothing. No spirit, no movement, no team, no game ..."

"Worst OL roster for 25 years, let's continue trading, the millions are coming in. We will never be in C1 this year. You can change the coach, you can whatever you want, in front of it is all square feet, even Depay he wants to scare Barça away."

" Make me gerland and all those years of footbalistic vibrations. Or Jma sells the club to a rich Russian to the point where we have some."

"Between the Montpellier match and that of tonight, we are really swelling."

" Never have I been so fucked up during an OL match. No one to scream ... the only one who could be dangerous Cornet in front of left no one knows why Dembélé no one all along he has 90 minutes left and Memphis also untouchable. ... where is Garcia's smart engineering coach ??? for me it's been years since I've seen the club this low."

" So we didn't even manage to beat nimes. What to say . It's scandalous. Another scandalous season in perspective. Well done jma and coal. Lots of money but no coach and no football."

"The bello ragazzo will quietly return to his luxurious loft while we poor pigeons go to sleep with a bitter taste in our mouths. Thank you Jean-Michel for your obstinacy in never wanting a great trainer."

" OL is a great reason to spoil your weed after ruining your week. Garcia outside."

" I hope aulas and juni are ashamed, because to propose such vomit, such m.erd.e is a scandal."

" Transition 4 fair passes, all good, and fine dung. This is the fate of ol. Evil centers on forwards elsewhere. And especially as apart from his quick actions, it takes too many passes, too much time to go up the field, the defense in front is grouped together. the podium is off to a bad start. covid = loss of audience and finances, no ldc = ditto, 2nd white season = ditto, empty stadium to be reimbursed, everything is bad and only income: sales. big problem."

Last edited:
" And to see Depay # 10 I'm sorry. A selfish soloist imbued with himself is now our 10 - It disgusts me. He will start until the end of the season, he will be our top scorer because we will have transformed a dozen penalties - and then he will leave free."

"Summary of this horrible match:
No game background, non-existent offensive animation. Memphis ... frankly why he's playing, he's already gone in his head and tonight we're playing 10 so he doesn't give a fuck. Foamed no balloons and the only one he catches a partridge."

"I am speechless. We suck but we suck: Garcia puts young people in the starting line but nothing changes.
This coach really does not know how to manage the offensive animation of his team, curious to see the way he works in training."

" Between the speeches to go "titillate" the PSG for the title, players who show no reaction or if only want to race the match, speeches advocating the fact that we were going to fight body and soul for Ligue 1 no longer having Europe, I'm really starting to wonder how far this joke will continue. They are destroying with great blows of their shovels everything that has been built for years by the " old "OL .. I even manage to get excited about an OL action, it's getting serious .. "
this Cinq guy's pretty good. We should sign him up over here.

Honestly, this will go on for a bit. JMA doesn't have a quick trigger...but if he had Poch in the waiting. You know when this will all go down? After Sainte absolutely hammers them in the derby...Nov 9th Poch will be in a job. they are 4 off top now and their schedule doesn't get any easier. these were points not to be dropped.

this Cinq guy's pretty good. We should sign him up over here.

Honestly, this will go on for a bit. JMA doesn't have a quick trigger...but if he had Poch in the waiting. You know when this will all go down? After Sainte absolutely hammers them in the derby...Nov 9th Poch will be in a job. they are 4 off top now and their schedule doesn't get any easier. these were points not to be dropped.
The quotes I posted were not all from the same person, by the way.

What was their shape when they were in possession? My picture was a bit fuzzy.

I want to say oblong, but I'm going to say kind of 244 I guess.

Was Fekir running his contract down or did Genesio veto a contract extension for him?

I don't think Genesio would have had that kind of say one way or the other, he was just lucky to get the gig at all, Aulas promoted from tea boy or something.

I think it got messy with Fekir, Lyon tried to get him to sign an extension at various points (17-18 ish) as his 5 year deal was running out in 2020, but I think he knocked them back, his agent asking for more money maybe? he then fell out with his agent, you had the Liverpool thing, etc etc. It all got untidy until Betis came in with a year left and agreed to sign his brother too.

bus-conductor bus-conductor

Some fella called Cinq over on Olympique Lyonnais Cock reckons Caqueret and Guimaraes need a 6 behind them.

I'm familiar with him, he's a very Gaelic cunt, always shrugging angrily at the ignorance of the the little islanders over the Chanel.

He yaps too much. Everytime I turn around he's yapping. Someone is telling him to keep his name in the media but I'm not sure it's a good thing. He could just focus on a league and team and study, study, study and go handle it like Pep did with Bayern. Don't think he'll be in line for Real next time...which could be some time away consider Zidane keeps hitting his targets and probably will again this year. Or he could just study alternatives to the diamond if one of your MFers is Sissoko. Or, he could learn German in this year off and take over BVB when Favre is done. Lots of things to do that don't involve entitlement. Or just get Palace to Europe or Lyon to Ligue 1 title.

Back
Top Bottom