Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got to get up at 4:30 to watch some entertaining football.

In all seriousness, West Brom show a bit of what a team press looks like. They sure aren't afraid to play a bit against this team. Nice to see.

Dembele wants out, for Memphis it was always a pitstop in his mind, Traore wants out but he's shit, Aouar's leaving, Cherki is not too happy...anyone else?
JRA wants out. Terrier wanted out.

What is the deal with Dembele? He seems to think he is the dog's bollocks and there were batshit valuations being thrown around last January, but the guy is a ghost. I don't know what sort of striker he is supposed to be. His movement, touch and link-up play leave a lot to be desired. I've got no time for him.

From what I have been reading on that forum, OL is really quite dysfunctional.

Their football last night was not unlike the tripe we are serving up.

Slightly surprised (or maybe not) at T Rumsfeld's take on Lyon being a shining example of a club run brilliantly lately, despite every decent player being sold off, some on the cheap, one major asset because they'd been allowed to run his contract down, definitely not all replaced with players of equal potential, the pretty uninspiring choice managers that have had them playing identity-less football for the last few years. The appointment of Garcia, knowing it would greeted with derision from their fan base, not only because of his prior connections but because of the fucking meh job he'd done the last few years. Appointing Geneisio was a poor decision, replacing him Silvinho just fucking strange and him with Garcia was just so unambitious.

Aulas has managed to squander a massive economic advantage in recent years and turn what should have been a two horse town into the Wild West, with teams with much smaller resources outperforming them.

Last year for example they sold 158m of players and paid 92m for Anderson, Reine-Adelaide, Guimaraes, Thiago Mendes. That's less than Stella recruitment.

I'm pretty sure if Levy had done all that Rumsfeld wouldn't be hailing it as a masterclass of football business.

Back
Top Bottom