Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All you talking about corruption have lost the plot.

People used to say the thing about United back in the day. Then Chelsea. Then City. What happened, did LIverpool outbid them all at the annual Corruption Auction?
Well said , we laugh at that kind of crap on Rawk . When we lost to Leicester people were blaming It on PEDs. Makes us look pretty pathetic, but it was a penalty to Fulham, but not corrupt

of cause Klopp was lucky, Fulham could have been 3-0 up in the first half and I don't know what a defender is supposed to do when a ball is whacked at him from 10yrd.

Why are you triggered when I say Jose is lucky? When we've (he) has been just that today.

Fake news.... You said he was the LUCKIEST.... Re-read both posts....

Triggered? Nah......

Also, it wasn't a let off... We EARNED our points today... They didn't. Fulham should have had a pen too.

Fans being back is impacting results.

This was my worry.

I said before that our title hopes hindered on fans NOT being in the stadium. Home fans willing their team on when we are away. Our players suddenly under pressure from an audience as opposed to just playing their natural game etc. etc.

It'll have an effect. I just worry, it has the wrong one on us.

Fake news.... You said he was the LUCKIEST.... Re-read both posts....

Triggered? Nah......
Yeah, I'd say he's the luckiest manager in the league. We were heading to oblivion when the league got suspended due to COVID, just prior to that he was praying the "season to end" and it did. If that's not lucky then I don't know what is. I don't think there was a single team that benefited as much as us from an unprecedented event.

And he has just been let off the hook today. I'd say that's lucky.

This was my worry.

I said before that our title hopes hindered on fans NOT being in the stadium. Home fans willing their team on when we are away. Our players suddenly under pressure from an audience as opposed to just playing their natural game etc. etc.

It'll have an effect. I just worry, it has the wrong one on us.
I think we'll see the effects settle down a bit after the first couple matches. You could tell the Palace and Fulham fans lifted their side given it was their first time back at the stadium. Same with us and the scum.

Back
Top Bottom