Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah, I'd say he's the luckiest manager in the league. We were heading to oblivion when the league got suspended due to COVID, just prior to that he was praying the "season to end" and it did. If that's not lucky then I don't know what is. I don't think there was a single team that benefited as much as us from an unprecedented event.

Still banging on about last season?

"Triggered" you said... LOL.

And he has just been let off the hook today. I'd say that's lucky.

I repeat... We earned our point..... Liverpool didn't.

We should be one point clear.... That's unfortunate.

Klopp scraping the barrel in his post match....

Suck it up, trampy... You were lucky!!! :avbfu:

Last edited:
This was my worry.

I said before that our title hopes hindered on fans NOT being in the stadium. Home fans willing their team on when we are away. Our players suddenly under pressure from an audience as opposed to just playing their natural game etc. etc.

It'll have an effect. I just worry, it has the wrong one on us.
I agree but this w/e chelsea and liverpool both impacted as well as us it seemed.

Remember the old saying - Horse players die broke

The end of the world​

Do you belong to a doomsday cult and have inside knowledge on the end of days? You’re in luck: You can lay a bet with Paddy Power.

The bookmaker has set the odds that the world will end before the end of 2020 at 500-1.

If you were to place a $100 bet and our planet actually ceased to exist before January 1, 2021, you’d “win” $50,000. (It’s not clear how you’ll get the cash if the world has ended.)

Oh gawd, you know who's gonna win tonight now, and tbink it's the start of their Title push!!
Fucking spare me.... come on Burnley! #happyplace

Still banging on about last season?

"Triggered" you said... LOL.

I repeat... We earned our point..... Liverpool didn't.

We should be one point clear.... That's unfortunate.
Here we go...........

Yes, I said you were "triggered" because you didn't just disagree with my opinion, you simply couldn't respond with a little snide remark directed towards the poster, that's what happens when someone is triggered. You've done it again in your following response, as is your all to familiar pattern when you disagree with me.

Why can't I mention last season? What precludes me from doing so when I am giving a further explanation on why I think he's "lucky". What happened last season is EXACTLY why I think he's lucky.

Today he got lucky that his shite tactical, passive approach wasn't punished by Liverpool getting what was an expected win. Unless of course, you predicted Fulham were going to take points off Liverpool.

Back
Top Bottom