Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You changed your tune?
Yup. I was impressed by them at one point, but they've gone from "ocassional boring game" to actually inconsistent.

It was hard to look past names on the team sheet to an extent, but Havertz is a non-entity and Werner is Lucas Moura 2.0.

I thought I read somewhere they have only played a couple of teams in the top half this season, might be a false position they have.

They haven't beaten a team in the top half yet.

Played 5
Won: 0
Drawn: 3
Lost: 2
Scored: 3
Conceded: 6

All their wins have come against teams in the bottom half - they couldn't even manage that against Wolves today.

3 of their next 4 fixtures are against teams in the top half (Villa, West Ham, Man City) - however they are at home for all of them.

Guys... guys... guys

Remember the Sky Sports adverts hyping up the £200m Chelsea signings?

TuKf61l.jpg

As far as the PL goes, Chelsea are by far the clear favourites. Zouma is an absolute monster in the air, with a good bit of pace, and Silva is a great experienced all rounder.

In attack they have so much quality in depth. They replaced Havertz with Kovacic, Giroud with Abraham, Ziyech with Pulisic. Their club captain is benched by the best RB in the PL right now.

They have a 75m keeper and a 50m midfielder sitting on the bench, they're shit but still worth mentioning. That's their Harry Winks and Gazzaniga.

A bit depressing to see what we're up against every season. If it's not not oil cunts, it's gas cunts. If they just didn't get one of Mendy/Werner/Chilwell/Pulisic/Ziyech, they might have dropped a few more points.
:mourthumb:

Back
Top Bottom