Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They look worse than they've ever done under Pep though to be fair. No striker, stale style of play, Pep flopping in the CL and players openly questioning him just recently etc.

But you should never count them out fully. They'll finish top 3, but I don't know yet if they're going to turn it on for real or limp dick it til the end of the season and never really perform like they used to.
Until City refresh, they are quite reminiscent of Woolwich 2013-17

If I'm gonna have to listen to that cunt Andy Townsend all Christmas; I'm gonna go back to watching illegal streams.

Fucking comms are like a City sympathy session...... Both are just so deflated that City aren't carving WBA open at will.

Length of contract was the main issue. Utterly mad giving him a 3 year deal.

Hmmm... I think there were several "main issues".

Inc.

- He's a cunt.
- He's a 1 in 6 player (who's even falling short of that right now)
- 200kpw + huge signing on fee.

Just went over to arsenalmania to see what they're all saying about the season, and realised on the side of every page is the league table... A constant reminder for them we're currently top.

The funny part is it only shows the top half of the table, so they're not even on the list...

:mourhandlaugh:

:dembelelol:

This multiple balls scenario is a right bitch.... WBA players didn't know where and from whom the throw was coming from just then.... A ball randomly appeared from the left-field; thrown to a City player further up the pitch and off they went....

Back
Top Bottom