Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A couple of weeks back there was a rumor that Sean Longstaff's new agent (Zahavi) had told him that he could engineer a move to Spurs if they could not agree a new deal with Newcastle.

I'll be completely honest and open about not watching a lot of Newcastle but based on this game I don't see the harm in that transfer. He looks like he could be a okay backup to Pierre or Moussa on a budget and need to boost the homegrown numbers. He is still young and has room to grow so to speak.

Little brother Matty has an engine on him as well. Covers a lot of ground.

What do we want with Chelsea-City tomo? I suppose a draw but I can't help but enjoy seeing Chelsea lose.
Logically a draw but I hope the Chavs lose embarrassingly

2nd only to the Dippers in my hate list

Scum

A couple of weeks back there was a rumor that Sean Longstaff's new agent (Zahavi) had told him that he could engineer a move to Spurs if they could not agree a new deal with Newcastle.

I'll be completely honest and open about not watching a lot of Newcastle but based on this game I don't see the harm in that transfer. He looks like he could be a okay backup to Pierre or Moussa on a budget and need to boost the homegrown numbers. He is still young and has room to grow so to speak.

Little brother Matty has an engine on him as well. Covers a lot of ground.

We’ve got Skipp to come back next year to fill that remit for nothing.

Pleased Newcastle could somehow get a miracle point against Liverpool.

But god, they're awful.

2-0 Leicester.

Chelsea : Mendy - Azpilicueta, T.Silva, Zouma, Chilwell - Kovacic, Kanté, Mount - Ziyech, Werner, Pulisic.
Manchester City : Steffen- Cancelo, Stones, Dias, Zinchenko - Gündogan, Rodri - Bernardo, De Bruyne, Foden - Sterling.

Chelsea : Mendy - Azpilicueta, T.Silva, Zouma, Chilwell - Kovacic, Kanté, Mount - Ziyech, Werner, Pulisic.
Manchester City : Steffen- Cancelo, Stones, Dias, Zinchenko - Gündogan, Rodri - Bernardo, De Bruyne, Foden - Sterling.
If Werner can’t score against a backup GK and both backup fullbacks while having Pulisic and Ziyech around him he might as well go back to Germany.

Chelsea could not have asked for a better time to play City with all their covid issues.

Back
Top Bottom