Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Brighton the most boring club ever, i've lived in Brighton most of my life I can't name a single Brighton player from now or the past. in fact the only Brighton supporter I've met is Scottish,

I have been a defender of the Premier League for years but this year watching the Bundesliga, Serie A, or Ligue 1 the games are way more exciting. Even 1-0 matches end with each team going for more goals.

Premier League games seem way slower this season outside of the random match each weekend. Really depressing to see how the bigger teams are playing this season.

I have been a defender of the Premier League for years but this year watching the Bundesliga, Serie A, or Ligue 1 the games are way more exciting. Even 1-0 matches end with each team going for more goals.

Premier League games seem way slower this season outside of the random match each weekend. Really depressing to see how the bigger teams are playing this season.
Bundesliga is the best in the world right now.

Back
Top Bottom