Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

LOL

Now Gundogan is taking chances away from other players. He is likely the best player Villa has out there right now.

He has single handily prevented this from being a City blowout.

I think City's shit finishing has helped with those,

Put Kane or Son on the end of those chances and they turn into goals rather than scrambles.
Imagine how many kane would score for city! In a team that play possession & attacking football.

I would be incandescent if that was against spurs and not given as offside. As soon as Bernardo Rodrigo tries to make the tackle the flag should have gone up as far as I'm concerned.

I would be incandescent if that was against spurs and not given as offside. As soon as Bernardo tries to make the tackle the flag should have gone up as far as I'm concerned.

Do you mean Rodri?

Silva wasn't close to offside at any point.

I don't think it should be offside, but there are always dumb rules when it comes to that.

Back
Top Bottom