Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What the hell happened to Mane? He used to be such a menace for 90 mins. Are the peds finally taking their toll?

Fabinho and Robertson are proper cunts. Stop smiling you stickman cunt.

What the hell happened to Mane? He used to be such a menace for 90 mins. Are the peds finally taking their toll?

I think Firminos drop off this year has really hurt him. He no longer gets the quality of ball when he makes his runs and the box isn't as open as it was when Firmino was good.

Someone mentioned it earlier this week, maybe two weeks ago, Liverpool look a lot better with Jota in there over Firmino.

Mane also has dropped a bit in his form so shouldn't be given a pass as he doesn't seem to beat guys one on one anymore.

I just assumed Klopp and Dyche were arguing about who was going to do more whining and crying after the game about how unfair things were their teams.

That's about the only thing I could see Klopp getting that mad about thinking Dyche might get the drop on him when it comes to whining.

Well that or the grass length but since its a home game I am sure he spent hours making sure it was up to his standards.

why the fuck does the FA / PL allow this yellow toothed cunt to yell like this every single game?! It’s abuse at this point.
Needs to be made an example of

Back
Top Bottom