Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For what Woolwich paid for Pepe, who I really thought would be so much better than so far shown (proof that cost is not always quality) and William, whose wages must be astronomical, it's a joyfully poor return.

Maybe not his best squad but a loss in any competition is still an L, and it dents confidence.

Last edited:
For what Woolwich paid for Pele, who I really thought would be so much better than so far shown (proof that cost is not always quality) and William, whose wages must be astronomical, it's a joyfully poor return.

Maybe not his best squad but a loss in any competition is still an L, and it dents confidence.
They've bowed out of both domestic cups now, they're 10th in the table and have Benfica to look forward to in the Europa League.

Very realistic they are out of Europe entirely next season.

That might actually do them a favour.

It'd fuck them.

Whilst it might mean they get rid of shit like Luiz, Aubamayang etc who MAY want to leave for European football - why on earth would anyone sign for them when they have no European football to offer and Mikel Arteta in charge.

This isn't like when United had no European football but were the biggest club in world football - this is Woolwich at the end of the day.

Lacazette has 1 year left on his deal in the summer. Leno, Bellerin, Xhaka, Nelson. Smith Rowe etc. all have 2 years left...... a year without European football, a chairman that doesn't really invest and a manager out of his depth is NOT a good future for them right now.

Regarding Southampton - very comfortable today.

Buzzing for KWP who is doing really well this season, involved in some big results for them and had a hand in the goal that knocked them out.

Diallo was brilliant again today too - what a bargain.

I think a year with out Europe would be devastating for woolwich, but I also think that if they do lose to benfica then they will only have the league left to concentrate on. So they will probably end up getting European football.

Your quoting posts made last night, and you are even quoting replies to those posts showing other people « in the room » interested in them. You stupid wanker. Offence intended.
Yup, YOU'RE right.... it was from last night... apologies.... post rightfully deleted.....

But PLEASE DON'T call someone a "Stupid Wanker" when YOUR grammar is that of a retarded 5 year old!
Remember the APOSTROPHE my friend, before you start accusing people of being "stupid wankers"... otherwise, unfortunately, YOU'RE the wanker who just looks stupid.
(Apostrophe intended!)

Last edited:
Yup, YOU'RE right.... it was from last night... apologies.... post rightfully deleted.....

But PLEASE DON'T call someone a "Stupid Wanker" when YOUR grammar is that of a retarded 5 year old!
Remember the APOSTROPHE my friend, before you start accusing people of being "stupid wankers"... otherwise, unfortunately, YOU'RE the wanker who just looks stupid.
(Apostrophe intended!)

The fact that people still think it is ok to use the term retarded is both sad and disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom