Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dumb change but not surprising, there was so much crying from idiots that it is not surprising they changed the rule to make it worse.

There is nothing wrong with what Rodri did and no way should it be considered offside.

Are Palace the most... bland team in the league? A handful of good players, nondescript play style, just good enough to never really be in trouble but never good enough to challenge for even the top half of the table.

I just... when I think of them I feel nothing. I don't dislike them, I don't find them entertaining. Just the very essence of drab.

Are Palace the most... bland team in the league? A handful of good players, nondescript play style, just good enough to never really be in trouble but never good enough to challenge for even the top half of the table.

I just... when I think of them I feel nothing. I don't dislike them, I don't find them entertaining. Just the very essence of drab.

Newcastle, probably.

At least Palace have Eze.

West Ham looked good when we beat them. I said it then. Nothing changed my view.

Palace, Newcastle etc. Teams we have dropped points to are being dispatched by others.

Bruce sacked by tomorrow if Leeds win. To me he is a man who no longer loves football.

Back
Top Bottom