Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They know he told his mates to "lump on". That was in the transcripts.
Yeah, I get that, but his ban won’t be any more severe than it is.

He didn’t throw a game or tell them to bet on a result.

Personally I find it a joke that football is happy to take the betting companies money, name stadiums after them, have them sponsor shirts and match coverage and have footballers in betting adverts, but then ban them from betting.

Yeah, I get that, but his ban won’t be any more severe than it is.

He didn’t throw a game or tell them to bet on a result.

Personally I find it a joke that football is happy to take the betting companies money, name stadiums after them, have them sponsor shirts and match coverage and have footballers in betting adverts, but then ban them from betting.
I completely agree. Its utter nonsense.
I woukd add to that, allowing betting company logos on kids shirts. The reason we don't see many booze sponsorships these days is they can't stick the logo on kids shirts.
Also agree Trippiers ban is unlikely to be extended. It shouldn't, but he was clearly guilty. As well as guilty of being an idiot. There are conversations you have in person.

West Brom should get Big Sam in, he knows how to get a team over the line........................

L 3-0 to Villa
D 1-1 with LFC
L 5-0 to Leeds
L 4-0 to the Scum
W 3-2 Wolves
L 2-1 Dildo's
L 5-0 City

That's a -15 GD! Some new manager bounce that is.

Lampard is gone and Mason Mount is out of the Chelsea line-up already.
Strange, he always seems to be their best player every time I watch them.

Then again, he’s benefit the most from having Lampard as manager, he must’ve not taken the sacking too well.

Strange, he always seems to be their best player every time I watch them.

Then again, he’s benefit the most from having Lampard as manager, he must’ve not taken the sacking too well.

Even stranger is that it looks like he's going with Hudson-Odoi at RWB.

Back
Top Bottom