Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ole at the wheel again!
car crash GIF

Finally a chance to close the gap a little. Been a grim few weeks.

Annoying that even with all these bad results from our rivals we are still a mile off. Looking the table now makes me so angry with the easy points we threw away.

2 games in hand though.

Win them and we're potentially 5 off top and 1 behind Man Utd with them to still come to the Lane?

We're in a good position considering - and the confidence and belief we'd get from beating Liverpool would be huge in my view

Annoying that even with all these bad results from our rivals we are still a mile off. Looking the table now makes me so angry with the easy points we threw away.
I've seen various statistical analysis charts where were are up there with man city (and villa slightly behind) as the 3 best teams of the season.

It's travesty that anyone but City is ahead of us. We've had very very little luck. No team in the league has just outright outplayed us (except maybe the leicester game). Never been more than a 50/50 game.

2 games in hand though.

Win them and we're potentially 5 off top and 1 behind Man Utd with them to still come to the Lane?

We're in a good position considering - and the confidence and belief we'd get from beating Liverpool would be huge in my view
If we want to have any type of chance we absolutely need to win games like tomorrow.

I've seen various statistical analysis charts where were are up there with man city (and villa slightly behind) as the 3 best teams of the season.

It's travesty that anyone but City is ahead of us. We've had very very little luck. No team in the league has just outright outplayed us (except maybe the leicester game). Never been more than a 50/50 game.
Teams don't need luck when we fail to show up against teams like Fulham and Crystal Palace

Back
Top Bottom