Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Admittedly I've not watched every game they've played this season but apart from when they completely bossed us on the first day of the season, every game I've seen them play they'veve been shit.
I watched their game against Leicester during the week, and I thought they were a disgrace. Parked the bus and spent the entire game feigning injuries/playing for free kicks. Just before they conceded the equaliser, they went ultra-negative with 5 at the back.

Didn't see Newcastle winning this one 0-2.

Everton could be below Woolwich by the end of the day. Which is quite depressing, because that'd mean Woolwich would be level on points with us.

Any time I have seen him this season, I have come away thinking we'd have been better off coughing up the money for him than taking a gamble on Vinicius, especially if he got regular minutes.
He'd still be on the bench. Vinny has looked decent in his cameos, but he can't even get on the pitch in the league. Not sure it matters to be honest with how Mourinho refuses to rotate the front line.

Back
Top Bottom