Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tenor.gif

Ollie Watkins - another one the stat guys had boners for. He's been great for Villa.

He's also been getting regular minutes. Probably a really good move for him, in all honesty.

Ollie Watkins - another one the stat guys had boners for. He's been great for Villa.

He's also been getting regular minutes. Probably a really good move for him, in all honesty.

Would have been perfect for us, in my opinion

Capable of playing outwide and, now as we know, a lone striker.

Would have been perfect for us, in my opinion

Capable of playing outwide and, now as we know, a lone striker.
Mou would have found him perfect to sit on the bench.

Would love to have him, think he'd be wasted at the moment.

Under a different manager, yes, he'd be great.

Can't be worse than Keown. Guy is unbearable
Oh it’s worse!
Keown can put the boot into his team if they are obviously shit. Yes, he’s nauseating over praise of some players is textbook on the payroll commentary that I hate.

For me though, with him and many other of his ilk, is what they don’t say. I speak specifically to this by way of example, when have you ever heard them say “wow” when Ndombele is on the ball (apart from a goal obviously). There’s just silence when he takes the ball, deep, back to goal, pirouettes 180, dribbles past 2 or 3 players. They just talking about beans on toast or whatever.

I love seeing Woolwich fans have meltdowns that every official is against them. They bring on Willian when they need a goal yet they have the nerve to blame officials.

Back
Top Bottom