Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Incredible free kick. I thought it might be a little bit far for Ward Prowse's style of striker but inch perfect.

The bloke has to go to the Euros. We are shite in cm anyway and his set pieces would be such a weapon when we are chasing a game

I know he has player limitations but this is the kind of game that I would like to see Potter make some adjustments and get his team a win to show that he is improving/evolving as a coach. Not the end of the world, especially after what he showed last week against us and Liverpool, but I think getting more results in games like this would start to show that he is more than just a guy with great ideas, but turning into a upper level manager as well.

Back
Top Bottom