Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Chelsea and United suck offs were just fucking ridiculous for a couple of teams that finished on 66 points last season.
its not that different to the sky/liverpool love in

Look at today. commentary: Spit the dog and gary neville. analysis: Jamie "Dad says" Redknapp.
Post match pundits: the two mentioned before with Ashley Cole

one of the games we played them last year, every pundit had played for Liverpool, with redknapp apparently representing us. (and it was presented bu Dalgliesh's daughter)
when city played them last year, it was the same, but swap redknapp for Craig Bellamy

Why are you constantly looking to fight with people on this forum?
Ironic.
I’m asking if Thiago is going to be the new Kieta.
Heard it all before, yet no one is talking about him now.
What do think of the penalty?
What would you say if Winks did something that pathetic?
All football, no need to get all wanky about it

Ironic.
I’m asking if Thiago is going to be the new Kieta.
Heard it all before, yet no one is talking about him now.
What do think of the penalty?
What would you say if Winks did something that pathetic?
All football, no need to get all wanky about it
Keita is quality and a CL / PL winner. Thiago is a world class player. What more do you want me to say? Pen was soft but was always going to be given. Klopp has too many mids now - maybe we can buy one from them?

Back
Top Bottom